• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG Quickmemo+ back up

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    lg g3
D

Deleted User

Hi everyone

I am new to the forum. My LG G3 recently got damaged and I then backed up all the files onto my laptop.
The problem is I used to use quick memo notes quite a lot and would love to get them back, but I can't seem to find them anywhere in the phone folders. All I could find in the quickmemo+ folder is the saved images, but no notes in there. Does anyone have an idea of where they could be stored.

Many thanks

Alex

Depends. I believe quick memo stores them in the data folder, so unless you had used the LG Backup tool (or Titanium Backup if rooted), those notes are lost. I use Google Keep to be honest since it will back those up to my Google Cloud account and will always be available. Quick memo+ can back up and sync to your google cloud account IF you set it up that. way. If you did, you should be able to re-connect and have it sync them back down. If you didn't set it up to sync to your google cloud account, then I believe, as I stated, it stores them in the protected /data folder that you cannot access without root. So, if you backed up the files to your PC, then you probably just copied what was in the internal SD partition which is where I believe it doesn't store your saved memos, but I could be wrong.

Depends. I believe quick memo stores them in the data folder, so unless you had used the LG Backup tool (or Titanium Backup if rooted), those notes are lost. I use Google Keep to be honest since it will back those up to my Google Cloud account and will always be available. Quick memo+ can back up and sync to your google cloud account IF you set it up that. way. If you did, you should be able to re-connect and have it sync them back down. If you didn't set it up to sync to your google cloud account, then I believe, as I stated, it stores them in the protected /data folder that you cannot access without root. So, if you backed up the files to your PC, then you probably just copied what was in the internal SD partition which is where I believe it doesn't store your saved memos, but I could be wrong.
Do you know where Google stores the notes that have been synched?

Do you know where Google stores the notes that have been synched?

I do not have any idea. Are you talking about Google Keep? If so, I do not know where those are stored on the phone locally, if at all. I believe they must be because I can access them when I don't have a network connection, so they must be somewhere. Possibly in the protected /data partition where unless you're rooted, you can't get access to it. Otherwise, it might be on the internal memory under the Android directory.

Back
Top Bottom