• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lg stylo 2 ls775 where we stand

sexyphones

Lurker
Aug 6, 2017
Ive been racking my brain it looks like theirs a carrier app that unlocks it try t mobile unlock app now i was able to get one but every app is different for every phone and your unlock code may not work u may have to buy a few .........ehhhh here are some tips to leave type 5689#*775# like my ls775*model number# its the 775 so that's clear its not 2945....
i also seen there may be a way to root it with out hardware but software lg up and flashing involve but if any of this helps this thread keep going !!!! im happy but ive rooted every thing but this so please i have my codes just fine the right app or put in your 2 cents about it also good apps i recommend dr phone is free right now it worked great for data recovery and root with 2 of my devices also im liking odin that's never going to change im always trying to get around buying hardware its so easy t buy jtaged equipment and say hey im the best hacker but we all know thats not the case take the most powerful hack in the world cmnd promt well known as ms dos point and case .. the things you could do with it makes me excited just go into it type cmnd in search on windows and type command or is it commands w/e and read it i hacked the nsa and threat cataloged them seen on you tube channel cnutn
there loaded with stuff that would make the most black hat hacker quiver pause it and google the hack names was over 24 hours of hacks but that's off point im looking towards phones now and ive found the dod on sprint networks and other stuff im putting together i will be supreme in this field soon please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont post any roots or unlocks that involve hardware

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones