• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG V30 Facebook Notifications Color Change

marinermama

Lurker
For the past 2 days, the Facebook notifications I receive have turned to light blue background with white letters. It's so hard to see! The other incoming is fine. Black on white. My other phone an LG Rebel4 LTE has not done this.

Do both phones have the same version of Facebook? Automatic updates may not happen at the same time.

It is literally years since I saw a coloured notification icon. Google mandated monochrome notifications a long time ago, so it seems surprising for Facebook to change this now.

I read this as being the notification icon in the status bar rather than the "badge" dot on a launcher icon. But since the only letter that would contain would be the letter F I'm now wondering whether it actually is the text in the notification message you get if you pull the slide down?

If it's that, are there any theme settings in the V30?

I'm having this issue too. It's the notification message that's super pale and unreadable. Any ideas on how to fix it?

I'm having this issue too. It's the notification message that's super pale and unreadable. Any ideas on how to fix it?
what phone do you have? did you read the other post here in this thread? is this from the pull down notification bar? do you have a custom launcher?

what phone do you have? did you read the other post here in this thread? is this from the pull down notification bar? do you have a custom launcher?
I have an A70. I did read the other posts. It's from the pull down notification bar. I have nothing custom that I'm aware of.

Back
Top Bottom