• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LG Vortex: Rooted, No Keyboard/Wifi/Cell Network/File Manager

TJZurei

Lurker
Hello and thank you for being associated with the forums and help desk! Newbie here...

PROBLEM- I have an odd dilemma that I made worse on my phone. My Vortex is and has been rooted, ;) with much bloatware removed and standard apps replaced with customizations...

Forgetting the wonky, un-recorded or backed up way that I had rooted and changed my phone, :( I factory reset it, bypassed activation (which didn't work anyway) and now it has no working file manager, no working keyboard or speech/text program, or an apk on the SD card. It also has no working or accessible wifi or cell network since I was unable to activate it.

QUESTION- So, how can I make sure it is functional for use with a keyboard and file manager? I am ok with un-rooting or re-stocking it if that is somehow possible. :confused:

I'm hoping I didn't 'brick' my phone in a way by doing this...maybe it's just a light
coma...

OTHER DETAILS
- Also, sometimes I get one of two error messages: 'The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly Please try again' and another that I believe is or is similar to 'The process android.process.lghome has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.'

Any info is very appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom