• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help lg vortex won't update apps on sd card

theTrashcanMan

Hi guys, I'm having a bit of an issue with a co-workers phone. She has the vortex and has several apps moved from her phone to the SD card. The problem is that neither she nor I can get these apps to update. The apps work OK, but when I tried to update it gives me an error that the app cannot be installed on the SD card. The phone isn't rooted, and unfortunately I've got a different android phone so i know very little about this one. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, didn't want to waste your time with a "never saw such a problem" or "doesn't sound specific to the Vortex." Also didn't want to belittle your abilities with suggestions like "try moving app to the phone first" or "uninstall and reinstall, but don't forget to try out this cool backup app called Titanium Backup first." I mean, even you might need advice like that, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

quick edit: This forum isn't so active, and our "entry level phone" doesn't get much attention. The all things root forum has more activity but cut the Vortex owners some slack.

Back
Top Bottom