• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LGLS751 Storage Issues

jbott370

Is it normal for "system data" to take up 4.48 GB of my internal storage. Is there any way to cut this down a little?

I use this for my LG Volt 2, it's awesome for this issue:

Apps2SD PRO: All in One Tool (by Vicky Bonick)

Once you get to understanding how it all works, and you get use to using the app, it's great for this phone. The dev is fast getting back to you as well with any help you need.

It lets you move all your apps, (really it tricks the system into thinking it's all still (the apps) installed in internal), and it saves a ton of space, and has tons of options.

It lets you move all your apps, (really it tricks the system into thinking it's all still (the apps) installed in internal), and it saves a ton of space, and has tons of options.

I second that notion, that app is awesome, loving my phone...

It's not bloatware. Some of it is, but most are actually factory files. This is my theory because I couldn't find any huge LOG files. (Usually they're log files) Since it's a budget phone, I'd assume LG doesn't want anyone messing around with it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom