neilrlsmith
Newbie
I have discovered to my annoyance and cost that certain types of MicroSD cards are not 'compatible'. I put that in quotes as technically, they may be - but I have 2. 1 card where Rockplayer/Vital player plays ALL files and 1 where it will only play a few. Considering they are identical files played with an identical player, I conlude that some cards must be 'incompatible'.
Therefore, I thought it might be useful to others (and certainly me as I now need to go out an buy a new SD card) to list what we know to definitely work and ones that may not work
Doesnt work (for me):
Kingston 32GB class 4
Does work
Unlabelled(!) 8GB class 2
Cheers,
Neil
Therefore, I thought it might be useful to others (and certainly me as I now need to go out an buy a new SD card) to list what we know to definitely work and ones that may not work
Doesnt work (for me):
Kingston 32GB class 4
Does work
Unlabelled(!) 8GB class 2
Cheers,
Neil