• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Littering is my pet peeve!

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    There has been so much trash in my neighborhood lately. I bought a trash picker upper claw like an old man and am now cleaning up my block a few times a week. Someone suggested I download this app so I'm giving it a try!

It's rather cumbersome to take a photo of each piece of trash you pick up but I'm curious to see if this project goes anywhere. Has anyone else downloaded this?

There has been so much trash in my neighborhood lately. I bought a trash picker upper claw like an old man and am now cleaning up my block a few times a week. Someone suggested I download this app so I'm giving it a try!

It's rather cumbersome to take a photo of each piece of trash you pick up but I'm curious to see if this project goes anywhere. Has anyone else downloaded this?

I hate trash along the roads and in yards. I mow commercially and have to clean up each yard before I mow so I don't shred the trash all over the lawns. It's a big pain. I have no idea the line of thought that makes anyone feel it's a grand idea to just toss trash to the wind!

Reactions: ocnbrze
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones