• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Live wallpapers

kool kat2

Android Expert
I don't have that option. I long press the homescreen and i only get gallery, go wallpapers (i have go launcher) , and wallpaper. No live wallpapers :(

I assume you are asking about live wallpapers?

I use Ice Galaxy from the market. lots of nice free ones out there.

I don't have that option. I long press the homescreen and i only get gallery, go wallpapers (i have go launcher) , and wallpaper. No live wallpapers :(

I use go launcher and when I long press the screen and go to wallpaper the live wallpapers selection is there. Not sure why that would be happening for you.

Something you installed must have hidden the live wallpapers option. A launcher is a pretty likely culprit, check the settings for it thoroughly.

Something you installed must have hidden the live wallpapers option. A launcher is a pretty likely culprit, check the settings for it thoroughly.

Any ideas to what it could be? I've checked everything I can think of. I've never had this happen to any Android phone (and im what they call a phone whore lol)

I uninstalled go launcher. I tried getting a live wallpaper on motos home but again nothing. Whats going on here!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom