• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lock screen & STITCHER

re STITCHER - I know there's a way to control what is playing via the lock screen - or at least to pause or to skip ahead 30 seconds - without having to enter the passcode and get into the app itself.

can anyone advise me as to how to set this up on my phone?

thanks very much!

W

stitcher works on my lockscreen without having to unlock it. stitcher works great great on my note 8 using nova prime as my launcher. what phone do you have? what launcher are you using (if any)?

oh thanks, no I don't think I'm familiar with a "launcher" on Android.

phone is a very inexpensive LG Aristo 2plus, which works great!

thanks again!

w

launchers are great. they almost turn your phone into a new phone. most are very customizable and can be themed. check nova (free version) launcher. there is the paid version called nova prime (if you like the free version, i would recommend that you get the prime version). launchers have options for your lockscreen as well. give it a go and see if stitcher will work for you that way.

if you do not want try a launchers then maybe look into your notification pull down bar on your lg aristo from your lockscreen. i believe you should be able to pull it down and i'm guessing you might be able to control stitcher from there. at least be able to pause and play should work.

thanks very much ... I just installed the basic NOVA, will play around with it and see if I can get to control STITCHER from the lockscreen.

appreciate the tip!
w

Back
Top Bottom