• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Locked up when switching calls

droidx_fan

My DroidX locked up multiple times today when I was on a call, had a 2nd call come in and attempted to switch over. In a couple of cases where it didn't lock up when switching, it locked up when the called ended. Not sure if this was aTAKEphONE fault or something else.

Used the phone heavily today, tons of problems. Battery died by 2:30 PM. So much for the better battery life. Had to pull the battery a couple of times to get it to work half way decent so I could use it.

This thing stutters, lags and freezes frequently. I feel so lucky, since I loaded Handcent, I get two text message notifications for every one I receive. Even better, when I push the icon to send one, even though I checked the box to make one the default, half the time, I still have the option of choosing which app I want to use! It is frankly very frustrating, it's like the developers of the OS and the apps didn't give 3 seconds of consideration of how someone who uses their phone heavily for business would utilize it. So freaking many clicks to get to what you want to get done it is senseless.

Frankly, I had more problems with the DroidX in one day than I had with the iPhone3 in over a year. Looks like I traded a bad carrier network for a better one and a good phone for an inferior one. This thing is acting like the BBStorm did when it was first introduced. I didn't think it was possible to make a phone so bad it would make me want to go back to AT&T but Motorola may have surprised me here.

Back
Top Bottom