• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Locking icons on home screen

chunwing8

Lurker
Hey everybody,

First time poster, here. I typed a lot, so I'll put my question up at the top. The incredibly long, maybe even relevant back story follows.

Does anyone know if there's an app or even a setting that will help me lock my home screen icons so my phone icons doesn't end up two pages over?​

I've had a Nexus Service for about 18 months, and for the first year, I've loved it. Since then, I've been trying to avoid being a spoiled ninny, and dealingwith whatever problems I've been having. About a month or two ago, I've been having antenna connection problems in my regular locations. This had become more and more frequent. Not the point in this thread, but hey, this bit of information might help solve a larger problem or someone else looking to buy this well-outdated phone.

Anyway, I usually try to type/navigate with one hand, and occasionally my palm does something that misplaced an icon or opens my browser, etc. My phone frequently turns on in my pocket, and things like that happen as well. Both situations have occurred around the time I bought my phone, but has been more and more frequent.

Recently, I've come to a question that Google never looks for because apparently I'm looking for a new lock screen.

Thanks, Chris

Back
Top Bottom