• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a partner with development skills

maxpd

Lurker
Jul 16, 2013
The next one in the row.

I am looking for a developer or simply a programmer.

I would prefer someone who acts as a partner. If there is any profit, we share it 50:50.

As an alternative, a student who is satisfied with a very low salary for a few hours could be recruited, but without participation on later revenues.

I will provide the idea, a mockup, a working concept, the graphics, the trade licence and a contract (as a protection for further revenues of two unfamiliar people).

Someone from Germany would be perfect, but not necessary.

The skill requirements are very low. Only some database knowledge. Perhaps some knowledge about plotting graphs and network synchronisation as a special feature for the app.

Interested? PM me :)

Hi,

Whats up ? I am interested in Building your app.
You can share your idea to me, so that we can move furthur.
I have skills to develop android app. But don't want to build any crap idea app, because I already have spent 5 years in online application business and still unsatisfied.

I can partner with you on sharing profit 50:50 basis, and also any furthur business ideas. I can give full time to develop and also help you to market it. My name is Prince Kumar, I am from India.

I want to make clear that I will not spent huge money on this app project, if you are expecting, then I must not give you any big hope on financial front.

I wish a great venture. All the best. Good Luck !!!
With Best Regards,
PrinceKumar
ootizlab@gmail.com

Upvote 0
Hi Maxpd,

I am an experienced developer and am interested in a partnership with your idea.

Please message me if you are interested and I can provide you with some examples of my work and we can organise the partnership.

Kind regards,
Dean

The next one in the row.

I am looking for a developer or simply a programmer.

I would prefer someone who acts as a partner. If there is any profit, we share it 50:50.

As an alternative, a student who is satisfied with a very low salary for a few hours could be recruited, but without participation on later revenues.

I will provide the idea, a mockup, a working concept, the graphics, the trade licence and a contract (as a protection for further revenues of two unfamiliar people).

Someone from Germany would be perfect, but not necessary.

The skill requirements are very low. Only some database knowledge. Perhaps some knowledge about plotting graphs and network synchronisation as a special feature for the app.

Interested? PM me :)

Upvote 0
Hey man, if this offer is still up...

...I'm a Software Engineering Masters student with 4 years of experience in Java development and a couple of self-initiative developments in Android. I study in Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg (so no, not Germany), and speak English fluently and Spanish natively, in case you prefer it. I'm very interested in your proposal if it is still up - I have deep knowledge of Oracle RDBMS and how to integrate it into Java-based applications, and I also have knowledge in network patterns, if that's what you mean by "network synchronization".

I have no interest at all in the money, but in having a good app with my name as a co-developer in the Play Store, so I'd be willing to work "for free" (as long as there is a way to prove that I have worked in the development of the app).

For more information please don't hesitate to mail me at jorge.diazbenitosoriano[at]gmail[dot]com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones