• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for an android app to "only" view photos

Grrrrrrrrr

Google photos is driving me insane with constant popups trying to get me to upload my photos.

I just want to view my photos, not edit them, not upload them, not share them, nothing but forking look at them on my screen.

Does anyone know of an app that will do this with no extra "features" I do not want?

Wow,

People just accept advertisiments as normal now do they? I don't understand that. Both those apps are adware.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to reply. I had forgotten I already had an app that will do what I want without doing a bunch of things I don't want.

Ghost Commander has a built in picture viewer. I set it to "always" and disabled the google photo app.

Wow,

People just accept advertisiments as normal now do they? I don't understand that. Both those apps are adware.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to reply. I had forgotten I already had an app that will do what I want without doing a bunch of things I don't want.

Ghost Commander has a built in picture viewer. I set it to "always" and disabled the google photo app.
Those apps are better anyway, I had no problem with Simple Gallery or even f-stop.

i don't get ads when i use google photos. i love the fact that all of my photos are backed up on the cloud with me not having to do anything. plus i can take a photo and almost instantly i can get that photo to my pc without having to hook up any wires and such.

but to each their own. i am glad you found something that works for you.

Back
Top Bottom