• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Loose keyboard dock

andygu3

Android Expert
Anyone have a solution on tightening of the keyboard dock to tablet? I figured I would come here and see if anyone had any success. The last few weeks, the keyboard to dock connection has gotten looser and it's quite annoying:mad: Any thoughts would be appreciated:)

i've been having the same problem lately. mine was a really tight fit when i got it but it's been getting looser. it still isn't bad, but if anyone has any idea on how to tighten it up, i'm listening too...

There is a section on another forum called floppy dock that deals with this and explains how to strip the dock to tighten everything.

I dont know how to post a link as i am using tapatalk but the info is out there...

There is a section on another forum called floppy dock that deals with this and explains how to strip the dock to tighten everything.

I dont know how to post a link as i am using tapatalk but the info is out there...

Thanks for the heads up, I tried that thing they call google search and searched "floppy dock" and I found the in depth thread about tightening up the dock. Very informative;)

Thanks for the heads up, I tried that thing they call google search and searched "floppy dock" and I found the in depth thread about tightening up the dock. Very informative;)

andy, please post here if you do that. i may give it a whirl on a rainy day if it's not too invasive.

andy, please post here if you do that. i may give it a whirl on a rainy day if it's not too invasive.

I will, the information/thread I read required some torque wrenches and I don't have any that small so if I think about when I'm out, I'll pick some up. I really don't want to tackle the tightening without the recommended tools

Back
Top Bottom