• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Loose volume rocker anyone?

Well I'm not overly frustrated with the volume rocker rattle, plus we're not sure if that's the way it's supposed to be or it's actually a build problem from HTC.

And HTC stated that the heating up while playing games/shooting photos/internet surfing is actually normal and part of the functioning of the phone, sometimes even getting up to 55C. (Official HTC Statement: HTC One X is normal to overheat)

The only reason I might be exchanging my phone perhaps this week is the fact that I'm suffering from a really terrible battery life, a full charge only lasts me around 6 to 7 hours. Plus the "screen usage" percentage on my phone is incredibly and strangely high, sending a few simple text messages might use up 5% of my phones battery... terrible terrible (http://androidforums.com/htc-one-x/533723-very-bad-battery-life-screen-usage.html)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones