• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Loss of certain functionality after installing GO Launcher

I recently installed GO Launcher for Tab and at first was pleasantly surprised by the results. But over the next few days I started noticing that certain basic functions either stopped working or starting acting erratically.

IE, my stock browser started to freeze often and sites I used to be able to view either stopped working or would hang. Also there was an issue where my keyboard wouldn't respond. Now I've gone back to the stock browser and my Tab is working perfectly normal again but I wanted to see if anyone else experienced similar issues.

I recently installed GO Launcher for Tab and at first was pleasantly surprised by the results. But over the next few days I started noticing that certain basic functions either stopped working or starting acting erratically.

IE, my stock browser started to freeze often and sites I used to be able to view either stopped working or would hang. Also there was an issue where my keyboard wouldn't respond. Now I've gone back to the stock browser and my Tab is working perfectly normal again but I wanted to see if anyone else experienced similar issues.

I have GoLauncher HD for Tablets (its there in the Play store), and this works absolutely well with my Tab.

As for the stock browser, I've never placed much "stock" in it. I use Dolphin HD. Unless you don't need Flash, you should try that.

That's the one I installed and caused the issues I mentioned. I find it strange that it works flawless on some and sketchy on others.

Back
Top Bottom