• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Loud In-Call Volume

exninja

Android Enthusiast
Oct 9, 2011
AZ
Does anyone else have really loud in-call volume? I just came from a Samsung Prevail and it was fine. Now I put the volume all the way down and it's still too loud to hold to my hear. The volume does increase when I click it up. I was wondering if everyone else has obnoxiously loud phones or if I should go exchange it. I guess it wouldn't hurt to get it exchanged, worst case is the next one will also be loud.

I have the same problem on my brand new HTC Droid DNA from Verizon. The lowest volume setting is way too loud on speakerphone. I ONLY use the speakerphone for my calls, and this is a real drag. I would be willing to root the phone to fix it in a config somewhere, if possible. Really like the phone; this is getting to be a deal-breaker.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones