• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Loud In-Call Volume

exninja

Android Enthusiast
Does anyone else have really loud in-call volume? I just came from a Samsung Prevail and it was fine. Now I put the volume all the way down and it's still too loud to hold to my hear. The volume does increase when I click it up. I was wondering if everyone else has obnoxiously loud phones or if I should go exchange it. I guess it wouldn't hurt to get it exchanged, worst case is the next one will also be loud.

I also experience the same thing on my Evo 3d as well. But what I noticed is, as long as you hold it firmly against your ear.. no one else can actually hear whats being said (considering the volume is turned down).

I'm going to see if the store has a phone I can compare. I'm not going to blow my eardrum out so that everyone else doesn't hear both sides of my convo. It's pretty ridiculous.

I have the same problem on my brand new HTC Droid DNA from Verizon. The lowest volume setting is way too loud on speakerphone. I ONLY use the speakerphone for my calls, and this is a real drag. I would be willing to root the phone to fix it in a config somewhere, if possible. Really like the phone; this is getting to be a deal-breaker.

Back
Top Bottom