• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Low on Space

elanier

Lurker
My phone keeps telling me I'm low on space, I've uninstalled almost every app that I've added and I'm constantly having to clear data even on the apps that came with the phone just to get the error message to go away. It's telling me I have 15 Mb available on my internal storage but when I go to my advanced task killer it says I have 286 Mb available. I've had the phone for a couple years now and I've just learned to live with it (as this was my first smartphone and I'm not very knowledgeable about these things). I would really appreciate any help on the matter, I can't even download the smallest app without running into this space error.

Thanks for the welcome! I read through some of the other threads and I found some great advice which I showed to my boyfriend (as I am not great with technology) and he worked on my phone this morning. For the first time I now have facebook, pandora, netflix, and a bunch of my other favorite apps on my phone and it's working perfectly. I can't even believe how fast it is now. For over a year I've been trying to save up for a new phone because I was so fed up with the space issue, but now it feels like a brand new and VERY FAST phone! Wish I had discovered these forums earlier!

Back
Top Bottom