• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Making calls.

Milo Willamson

Android Expert
The screen goes black, I cannot do anything to make the phone call even louder, wish they would of have something to make the screen time even longer when talking with someone. Like my family per sa. On my moto z2 force, anyone else have the prooblem?

You know what, Milo? I have NO IDEA what you're asking! :o
The screen goes black
Okay, the screen goes black...when you're on a phone call?
I cannot do anything to make the phone call even louder
Is this related to the screen going black?
wish they would of have something to make the screen time even longer when talking with someone. Like my family per sa. On my moto z2 force, anyone else have the prooblem?
The black screen? While you're on a call? Doesn't the screen light up when you move the phone away from your ear? Mine does. Or am I just totally missing what you're asking?

You know what, Milo? I have NO IDEA what you're asking! :eek:

Okay, the screen goes black...when you're on a phone call?

Is this related to the screen going black?

The black screen? While you're on a call? Doesn't the screen light up when you move the phone away from your ear? Mine does. Or am I just totally missing what you're asking?

When I have it infront of me, the screen goes black, when I have it near my ear, it goes black, I cannot turn up the volume either, my hearing aids cannot sync when someone does call me either. I am somewhat frustrated with it, its been a few models like this too.

It's supposed to do so, so you don't hit the dialer accidentally. Try using Bluetooth.. that may help you.

Speaking of that, just tried throughout my hearing aids and I cannot hear the voicemail lady at all, even though I do have the phone's volume max too...

Back
Top Bottom