• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root market.android.com not working

I tried last night - one app worked, another did not. Both were free but the one that did not work said it was not allowed on my carrier. I then installed that same non-working app on my phone as normal. Wierd.

Also using LeeDroid 2.3d

How many apps did you try? Was the install box greyed out or did it seem to work but nothing was installed?

Upvote 0
I still can't download from the market place online and now it doesn't seem to recognise my device. I have contacted Google and their latest response as of this morning 08/02 is

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. We believe we have identified the cause of this issue and hope to have a fix soon.

I'll email you again as soon as more details available. Thanks for your patience as we work out the kinks in the Android Market website.

Regards,

Josh
The Android Market Team

Not a big issue as I can download from the Market on the device but would just like to get it sorted.

Reactions: SUroot
Upvote 0
These problems are familiar to me also, I had a problem with apps when I tried Miui, and found out it was my ext that was the problem, also when Darktremor fills above 300Mb it seems to become unreliable as far as market downloads and installs are concerned. I don't think that any of you are having the same problems I just thought it would be of benefit to you to be aware.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones