• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Matte finish screen protectors?

Turbojoe

I finally found something negative about my new N7. Lighting glare on that beautiful screen! Wondering if anyone has added the anti-glare matte finish screen protector to their N7 and if they had any negative comments about them. I have a clear protector on my LG Optimus smartphone and it doesn't cause any problems at the smaller size. Not sure if there will be issues on the bigger screen.

Joe

My dad got an anti-smudge/glare matte zagg for his ipad and it looks terrible. The install is fine but the matte finish distorts all the pixels. Not sure if you're experiencing the same

Mine got here today but it's 1:30 am and I just got home from work. I doubt I'll install one before the weekend.

Joe

I just installed the matte screen protector. As usual with any screen protector it's a major P.I.T.A. to get all the tiny air bubbles out but I finally got it nice and smooth. It took away all the glare issues I had and really didn't detract from display quality or touch sensitivity. I'm really happy with it.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom