• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

media scanning problem

itzpacmann

My sd card has been constantly randomly scanning out of nowhere ajd sometimes just saying that it has been removed or unmounted when its still there... What can I do to solve this problem and has this happened to anyone else?

My sd card has been constantly randomly scanning out of nowhere ajd sometimes just saying that it has been removed or unmounted when its still there... What can I do to solve this problem and has this happened to anyone else?

I've had the exact same problem the last couple of days.So I went ahead and connected to PC and checked it for errors.Sure enough it detected lost or missing partition.I was tired of trying to figure out the problem so did a full wipe format on 32gb sdcard.

I've had the exact same problem the last couple of days.So I went ahead and connected to PC and checked it for errors.Sure enough it detected lost or missing partition.I was tired of trying to figure out the problem so did a full wipe format on 32gb sdcard.

Oh really, and you didn't have a problem since the format? How did you do it when connected to the comp?

Oh really, and you didn't have a problem since the format? How did you do it when connected to the comp?

So far I've haven't had any problems.The way I connected was with microsd adapter plugged intothe sdcard reader.Then I used mini tool partition wizard home edition,this is were I did sdcard error test and then I wiped created and formated.So far I haven't had any problems,but time will tell since its only been two days since this has happened.

I have the same problem. Already formatted the damn card and my phone won't even read it. My computer does though, what could be wrong?

bad news guys...I just bought another card and it keeps doing the same thing, so by process of elimination I've come to the conclusion that it's the damn phone that's not working -_-

scratch that, I just put in the 32gb card my brother has in his go pro and it works, wtf? didn't work with my 32 or my 16, crazy stuff is going on.

Back
Top Bottom