• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Merry Christmas everyone :)

I have to join in on this one. When I joined in February, there was no way in hell I thought I'd be posting on Christmas (eve). And here I am. I thought this was (like so many others) a 'post once and leave' site. Nope. Somehow I got trapped here. Not sure exactly what it was/is, but now I'm stuck here. And that's fine. :D

Merry Christmas, and here's hoping that this coming year will be better than the last!

Upvote 0
I have to join in on this one. When I joined in February, there was no way in hell I thought I'd be posting on Christmas (eve). And here I am. I thought this was (like so many others) a 'post once and leave' site. Nope. Somehow I got trapped here. Not sure exactly what it was/is, but now I'm stuck here. And that's fine. :D

Merry Christmas, and here's hoping that this coming year will be better than the last!

I could tell you what we used to trap you...but then I'd have to kill you.

Oh...and Merry Christmas! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones