• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Messaging Problem?

Hello all!

I have encountered a problem with my Galaxy Note and have no idea how to fix this.
capture_01.png

the numbers corresponding to the messages is the order to which the messages were sent/ received... any reason why the second message got moved above the one I sent and retimed? its getting pretty annoying and inconvenient... any suggestions on how to fix this?
This is happening to almost every thread I have with a person whenever we are sending messages that are in close proximity of each other.
Thanks in Advance!

I have never seen that happen before, so I am at a loss.
If nothing else works for you, try installing another sms app. I use Go sms, but there are others that are good, such as Handcent, and Chomp.
You can get all of these from the Google Playstore.
If you figure out the remedy for your sms issue, please post it here so that we can learn from the solution.:)

haha well I have thought about that, but I want to keep things simple by using the messaging app that came with the phone... any advantages to using the ones you posted?
Thanks for replying :D

Well, being a girl, I like to customize the look of everything on my phone, and the stock app is not customizable. There are probably many other benefits that I don't notice, but you can always give one of them a try, and if you don't like it, uninstall it.
That is part of the beauty of Android!

Back
Top Bottom