• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Messed up with CWM recovery

5fdprox

Please help lol I installed CWM recovery,tried to do a factory reset and after flashing the deodexed file im getting context provider,andoid.phone and android.acore error messages..flashing isnt helping at all and the only thing I can do is get back to CWM recovery..

No ,the one time ever I didnt make a backup,it had slipped my mind....So in CWM recovery I factory reset and it hadnt worked before but now it did,but seems like it installed google apps plus all the apps from before (even ones that werent changed to a system app)...It seemed to have done the trick..My first time with a deoxed rom,but even after flashing the ROM I still couldnt get my boot logo screen to show a picture? Oh and all those error came when flashing the stock ROM too...? I was pretty confident with my Optimus but Samsung has gotten me all backwards!

okay last one....Now I cant get to my files n my ext sd..Says their not available?? Geeze lol

Sorry for the posts,can you help direct me on starting all over by chance?? Seems to me like the app that installs apk files is gone? or something because I cannot install any apk file on sd or ext sd...In titanium i seen the problem,over 50 sysem apps are gone..gonne try to flash again

Back
Top Bottom