• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Methuselayze Destructer Action Rpg/Mmo

supermanlegend

Android Enthusiast
May 12, 2011
United Statea
Methuselayze Restricted is an action RPG/ Mmo that's available on. The production values aren't the best but gameplay is solid. The game can be played completely solo offline or you can jump online at any time with your character. The game also has a storyline, big dungeons with multiple paths and challenging boss fights. The level up system is based off what you do not experience points. Use your sword a few times and your sword skill will level up, rest to gain Hp back and Max HP will go up, use magic and magic skill will level up etc. The trial is completely offline and you can't save but you can test the game as long as you want. The game is only $2 which is a great price considering you're getting an action RPG with online capabilities.

There may not be many people online yet because most people don't know about the game but hopefully my post may help more people know its there if they're interested. If you got an open mind and play atleast the first dungeon all the way through you should see its a solid hack & slash. I talked to the developer and he seems very willing to improve the game. I already got him to make the game battle system more fun by allowing to attack anywhere without enemies close like most hack n slack games. At first an enemy had to be close in order to attack which usually lead to you getting hit first. The developer implemented the improvement within 24 hrs. So check out this action RPG/Mmo who's name I refuse to write again lol.

[TRIAL] http://market.android.com/details?id=biz.abars.methuselayzetrial

[FULL] http://market.android.com/details?id=biz.abars.methuselayze

[FULL]

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones