• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Metro PCS only - Unofficial CM11 Rom -DEV-

I have found a .zip file that is TWRP flashable that i found from Unjustified Dev.
link:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001604435
Any testers willing to test this Rom please do so and post your results of testing it and if you find any bugs or find it to not work on this device.
Cm-11 is very unstable cm-12 is way more stable I didn't have the device at the time of my cm-11 builds. Noobified/Unjustified Dev

Cm-11 is very unstable cm-12 is way more stable I didn't have the device at the time of my cm-11 builds. Noobified/Unjustified Dev

Oh ok and i sure wish there was more developement for this phone. But before i flash a rom on my phone it must meet my guidelines-
1:Must be Twrp flashable
2:Must not brick device
3:Must not cause functions of phone to not work like cell radio and wifi radio.
4:Must not tamper activation with Metro PCS network
5:Be able to text and place calls with no issues.
6:Be compatible with plenty of apps
7:Use very little ram after boot *under 400 mb for this phone*
8:Must wifi tether without upsell page
9: Ofcoarse no bloatware from google, phone company, and or samsung.

Oh ok and i sure wish there was more developement for this phone. But before i flash a rom on my phone it must meet my guidelines-
1:Must be Twrp flashable
2:Must not brick device
3:Must not cause functions of phone to not work like cell radio and wifi radio.
4:Must not tamper activation with Metro PCS network
5:Be able to text and place calls with no issues.
6:Be compatible with plenty of apps
7:Use very little ram after boot *under 400 mb for this phone*
8:Must wifi tether without upsell page
9: Ofcoarse no bloatware from google, phone company, and or samsung.

1. Which recovery is needed shouldn't deter you from installing a rom since changing recoveries is a simple task.
2.A rom bricking the device is usually dependent on if the user installs it correctly or not.
3.What you have to understand with custom roms is that there's a high chance some basic features of the phone might work or there might be issues unless there's a workaround/fix.
6. Compatibility just depends on the app and os. Like how some apps wont work with lollipop or android versions below ics.

It just sounds like you're better off sticking with custom stock roms than roms like cm12 or pa.

Back
Top Bottom