• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Metro Stock ZVB Rom Update

nuttmeg

Extreme Android User
Credit is due to Mt, PG, and all the others,

This is the stock rom from Mt, and i made a few fixes, also i fix the MetroPCS_PowerOn.mp3 sound to work and a few others, also other bin files was added, and you shouldn't have no FC's after flashing this. But you can select Format/Factory Reset after flashing this, than enjoy!!! ;)

UPDATED VERSION:

StockZVBRom_1_16_2012.zip

This is the stock rom from Mt, and i made a few fixes, also i fix the MetroPCS_PowerOn.mp3 sound to work and a few others, also other bin files was added, and you shouldn't have no FC's after flashing this. But you can select Format/Factory Reset after flashing this, than enjoy!!! ;)

UPDATED VERSION:

can you post a list of the fixes and other bin files that you added that are different from the non updated stock ZVB ?

UPDATED VERSION:

Why format/factory reset.??!!

Im extremely tempted to flash this rom just to have my notification tone back or at least get the name of it.

okay i have my the ginger fusion installed with all the googies and my theme the way i want it. so if i install this would it take away anything, rooting , over-clocked all that stuff away ?

Im extremely tempted to flash this rom just to have my notification tone back or at least get the name of it.

uh huh, just in case you have to take it back to metro and when they turn it on and dont hear the metro pcs greeting, they will know the phone has been modified/rooted and void your warranty.

No no, I mean the notification tone that is missing from Gingersteem, it was my favorite tone for texts but for some reason it is missing.

+1

kinda hard to pin point which tone you are wanting, but backup current rom and flashing stock takes less than 10 minutes. ;)

NM I figured it out, just trying to download an ogg player to listen to them.

Edit: found it! Its called bubble.

So basically this a hundred percent stock rom (with bloatware) that is deoxidized? Am I correct? Just wanted to be sure.

UPDATED VERSION:

the message count doesn't show on icon when i get a new text. :confused:

I recommend everyone who will be flashing anything to download the exitrecovery.zip and have it on your sd card, as flashing anything could cause boot loops. :D

Flash the exit recovery zip found in the all things root guide. This should fix your boot loop

Edit: for some reason the page cut off at the post where someone was stuck in cwm loop. After posting, all the others showed up lol

Back
Top Bottom