• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM][CDMA][JB-4.2.2] UN-Official XenonHD - d2mtr V11.0 [07.02.13]

Bro 30+ people has followed instructions

The instructions has the slim gapps of you can't fallow what is posted I can't help you. Gotta read

And I followed those same instructions, If I didn't read I would have not have this rom now would I? I flashed 2 different slim gapps, reflashed the rom following the instructions and still got the same problem no matter what I do. The last 4.2.2 rom I was on did the exact same thing I thought this one would be different but whatever.

Upvote 0
And I followed those same instructions, If I didn't read I would have not have this rom now would I? I flashed 2 different slim gapps, reflashed the rom following the instructions and still got the same problem no matter what I do. The last 4.2.2 rom I was on did the exact same thing I thought this one would be different but whatever.

Slimbean 7 gapps ?do a full system and internal wipe. Maybe your phone can't handle aosp ROMs nothing I can do can help you since your the only one with the issue

Maybe wait and see if a dev will chime in

I only have one gapps listed 6 is no longer current

Upvote 0
Slimbean 7 gapps ?do a full system and internal wipe. Maybe your phone can't handle aosp ROMs nothing I can do can help you since your the only one with the issue

Maybe wait and see if a dev will chime in

I only have one gapps listed 6 is no longer current

Yes, I have both 6 and 7 gapps. I wiped both internal and my memory card before installing a 4.2.2 rom my S3. I'm sure my S3 can handle AOSP ROMS since everyone else S3 can handle it but whatever it's not the end of the world for me.

Weird that you are having those issues Marty I did everything like Joshua posted and no issues here

Yeah, no biggie though, like I said before I can use the default FFcamera with no problem but if it's Camera Zoom, Pudding Camera or Instagrams advance camera then I'm screwed lol. I can use Cartoon Cameras FFC too, I'm just trying different cameras out.

Upvote 0
Yes, I have both 6 and 7 gapps. I wiped both internal and my memory card before installing a 4.2.2 rom my S3. I'm sure my S3 can handle AOSP ROMS since everyone else S3 can handle it but whatever it's not the end of the world for me.

Mike can't load kernels not all phones work the same. I'm sorry you have this issue but seems to be a user error if no one else is having the issue other then your self

Try a full wipe and load the rom

Let it boot

Get on WiFi

Reboot load slim gapps7

Clear caches

That's all

Only other issue maybe you have bad downloads download to a computer and move to SD card

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0
Yeah, no biggie though, like I said before I can use the default FFcamera with no problem but if it's Camera Zoom, Pudding Camera or Instagrams advance camera then I'm screwed lol. I can use Cartoon Cameras FFC too, I'm just trying different cameras out.

Camera issue is from CM 4.2.2 gapps do not use those on this ROM it has an issue with the camera

Upvote 0
Mike can't load kernels not all phones work the same. I'm sorry you have this issue but seems to be a user error if no one else is having the issue other then your self

Try a full wipe and load the rom

Let it boot

Get on WiFi

Reboot load slim gapps7

Clear caches

That's all

Only other issue maybe you have bad downloads download to a computer and move to SD card

Third times the charm I guess -__- I'll do it for the hell of it when I get home. all my roms are put on my SD Card I've yet to put it in my internal memory.

Camera issue is from CM 4.2.2 gapps do not use those on this ROM it has an issue with the camera

I wish I knew this from the begining lol. I would've never installed CZ again.

Upvote 0
If anyone has a camera issue flash a different gapps package...

Third times the charm I guess -__- I'll do it for the hell of it when I get home. all my roms are put on my SD Card I've yet to put it in my internal memory.

I wish I knew this from the begining lol. I would've never installed CZ again.

Again reading is key, I made the OP the way I did for a reason. slimbean gapps have something in them the CM gapps dont

I said before did you flash slim bean please follow OP to the T this is the only way we know you are doing something that works

You also stated you did exactly what the OP said,

Upvote 0
Again reading is key, I made the OP the way I did for a reason. slimbean gapps have something in them the CM gapps dont

I said before did you flash slim bean please follow OP to the T this is the only way we know you are doing something that works

You also stated you did exactly what the OP said,

Yes, I installed the rom then flashed Slim_Gapps.4.2.2.build.7 unless I read something wrong in the OP I was asked to log in in order to get slim gapps :thinking: by the way lol. I'm wiping and reinstalling again.

I was not aware of Slim_Gapps.4.2.2.build.7.x

Edit: still getting reboots lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones