• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] You Been Warned

I been meaning to post this but i had sprint, and forgot to make one for Metro, lol but at any giving time there will be roms for us metro users. Oh yeah i for got to tell you all something, i walk in Sprint with both of my s3 put them on the counter and told them have a great day. lmao :smokingsomb:

I bout to pull i unrooted stock pull using adb and send to pg and a few other dev i know from xda and see what they can do with it, and hopefully we can get this Theme/Rom ported to our metro version. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1853558

But this is a big arse file and alot of sites want let you upload that much at once.

I been meaning to post this but i had sprint, and forgot to make one for Metro, lol but at any giving time there will be roms for us metro users. Oh yeah i for got to tell you all something, i walk in Sprint with both of my s3 put them on the counter and told them have a great day. lmao :smokingsomb:

I bout to pull i unrooted stock pull using adb and send to pg and a few other dev i know from xda and see what they can do with it, and hopefully we can get this Theme/Rom ported to our metro version. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1853558

Nice that means your joining the family with real and true unlimited for only 55 dollar a month or 30 dollar if you dont use 4g.

Nice that means your joining the family with real and true unlimited for only 55 dollar a month or 30 dollar if you dont use 4g.

I been with metro also, had the Esteem. I'm a Android junky i guess, i have to have all that comes out and the wifey also, but i had both metro and sprint sounds crazy i know...lol

Having problems with these drivers, dumb samsung is trying to make it hard on everyone.

But this is a big arse file and alot of sites want let you upload that much at once.

I'm having the same problem.
That big arse file is too prohibitive for most online file storage sites.
Spent half of yesterday trying to upload, and the place that actually took it sucked.
So I have a stock rom tar in hand but nowhere to put it.... :(

if you could pull the following folders for me, zip them in seperate zips and upload em for me that would be awesome. i need:

/system/bin
/system/lib
/system/etc
/system/vendor
/system/cameradata

if you could get me those files ill continue work on cm10 :)

Here are your files, shabby!

PS: Hey, you there... yeah, you who's not shabby.
Don't download my shtuff. Iz for the Shab shab only.
You download it I make your phone explode! :evil:

As has been covered on XDA you can flash any S3 ROM to any S3. You will only hard brick it if you flash another carriers radio.

Back
Top Bottom