• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] LG F6 - Which root is stable and do I HAVE 12b?

eto

I read some/most of the "all things root" for the F6 and I see all different methods with all kinds of combinations and order of execution! Also how do I know(where do i check) if I have 12b?

I downloaded an app for my F6, WiFi Tether Router v 602, and it says, "some Apps/Games need "Root" "!

I'm not looking to OC or dump bloatware just want to know (if it is indeed necessary for WiFi Tether) how to root so this ap will install!

Has/Is anyone using this app and if so what was needed to install it!

thanks eto

also if you havent modded yet and you updated your phone you prolly have 12b as that is metros normal firmware towelroot usually works for this very easily

thanks frosthax1,

Has anyone used this WiFi Tether Router v 602 app? I had previously used PDANet on my Huawei M860 but it didn't work so well with the F6!

i think the teether was always an issue.i heard some of these roms got that fixed but i could be wrong.

there was an old article talking about a method to teether but again cant be sure if it works.sorry.wish i had a better answer,hopefully someone can clear this up as far as teetherings concerned.i know you said dumping bloatware isnt a must for you but it does tend to not have the phone move so slow with unwanted junk.there is a flashable zip thatll take out alot of the consuming hungry ones.gametheory made.

Back
Top Bottom