• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] stuck in CWM after new update

hugerichman

Dec 31, 2013
hey i need help realllllly bad right now because i tried to update to ms500b i belive thats what it is and im now stuck in CWM recovery now i know not to update while i have cwm recovery BUT the real problem is that i need admin permission to use KDZ_FW_UPD_EN,and lg update tool
and i dont have the password for it so im wondering if there is a way of bypassing it so i can unbrick my phone or whatever i dont know what you call it???

if you do not under stand what im trying to say then Damn im out of luck because i really need help unbricking without admin permisson right now

AND THANK YOU

i have two of them one is my VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SLOW laptop that doesnt charge because of the charger i have to hold it a surrten way for it to charge and one that is my moms laptop that has all i need on it what i mean by that is it has the lg mobile support tool and that stuff but i have to ask her for the password because i think she changed it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones