• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Micro oxidation failure

I've got some scratches on the back of my One S. Its a replacement I got from HTC last week and just two days later I managed to get two scratches on them without doing anything. I've looked at another forum but the only solution there is to replace the back cover, which I'm not too keen on doing as its risky. Is there any kind of polish I can use to get rid of these scratches. Also I'm not sure but it seems the actual housing is flawed because my original handset never managed to get any scratches whatsoever but this one seems to scratch way too easily. Maybe this replacement is from the earlier handsets.

All new phone are prone to scratches, most of them have regular glass displays and can break and get scratched very easy. Go to eBay a get a TPU case, they cost less than $3. also get some screen protectors, also very cheap on eBay.
I have my HTC One S in a TPU case and screen protector, it looks and is like new.

Back
Top Bottom