• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Micromax A60 problem

Recently i purchased a Micromax A60 mobile. Its having android 2.1 platform. Its works fine for two days the suddenly all of my contacts gets deleted automatically. Then i copied my contacts again but it goes on deleted any time. Every day or another my contacts deleted.

So whats the basic cause of it , My mobile or androd 2.1 ??

Please help me???

I am unable to send any emails, but am able to receive all the emails. I use IMAP with google apps.

After I hit the send button, the email quitely disappears and sits in the outbox. I don't get any error message.

I have checked with the Google apps settings and all settings are correct. This was also verified by the email application and no error was shown when the account was configured on the instrument.

Anyone has similar issues or solutions?

Thanks

Surya

Recently i purchased a Micromax A60 mobile. Its having android 2.1 platform. Its works fine for two days the suddenly all of my contacts gets deleted automatically. Then i copied my contacts again but it goes on deleted any time. Every day or another my contacts deleted.

So whats the basic cause of it , My mobile or androd 2.1 ??

Please help me???

i hve micromax a60 got locked due to repetitive attempts of psswrd n askng fr google email n psswrd n stll not unlocked on entering it.help me wd the problm as phone left wd only incmng n nt evn menu on screen.reply back on sharmamanojibm@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom