• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Miui

I've never seen it around, I used it back in the Triumph days but I would think that MIUI would replace Sense, meaning that at the very least 3d would no longer function.

Mobstergunz, did you make a version of this ROM and it had working 3-D?

edit:
Not Working
4G MIUI.us Toolbox Stock Updater.apk

I guess 3d does work then? Can this be flashed with 4ext and s on?

Edit 2:

" This works with all Hboot versions, no need to upgrade/downgrade."

Yeah i made the first Miui for the Evo V and later made A Sense Miui based on the First GSM version.............

I haven't continued it since i think digitalhigh is doing a great job and he updates every so often

Yeah i made the first Miui for the Evo V and later made A Sense Miui based on the First GSM version.............

I haven't continued it since i think digitalhigh is doing a great job and he updates every so often

Well thank you for paving the way for this great ROM!

Before I install, I want to make sure with you if I can install this on my non-s-off phone? Using 4ext?

Well thank you for paving the way for this great ROM!

Before I install, I want to make sure with you if I can install this on my non-s-off phone? Using 4ext?

yes but you will have to flash the Rom with 4ext and the SmartFlash option or you'll have to fastboot flash the boot.img...........

If needed i could always write up a guide on how to fastboot flash kernels, but the preferred method seems to be 4ext.........

yes but you will have to flash the Rom with 4ext and the SmartFlash option or you'll have to fastboot flash the boot.img...........

If needed i could always write up a guide on how to fastboot flash kernels, but the preferred method seems to be 4ext.........

Thank you very much for your guidance! You were a great developer for the triumph, and now I've very highly regarded your opinion on things. I understand using four extension recovery is probably not as good as being unlocked, however it is my only option right now.
Is there a way to fix the MMS messaging on this miui ROM?

Thank you very much for your guidance! You were a great developer for the triumph, and now I've very highly regarded your opinion on things. I understand using four extension recovery is probably not as good as being unlocked, however it is my only option right now.
Is there a way to fix the MMS messaging on this miui ROM?

i haven't tried it but using the MMS.apk from the Stock Rom and changing the apns.xml to Virgin Mobile's Settings should fix it for us provided its already working for Spriint on the Rom (and i think it is)

I tried the link, and install. Everything works fine except for the phone and other items were missing. Is there something I'm not doing right? Themes wouldn't even work...

Back
Top Bottom