• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MixZing Player

Brunswick

Jan 3, 2010
Ok this is in regards to album art. I have an X10 and it irritates me that when I look in my photos I get all my album art mashed in there with them. I don't want to have to write all my album art into the ID3 tags if I don't have too so im trying to find a walk-around to keep the art but also keep it from showing up in my photos.

I thought maybe about using a photo vault type app and placing all the album art as private and hoped that I could name a specific folder (the vault folder) for MixZing to look for the album art but I can't seem to make it work. Anyone have any ideas??

Also anyone with an X10, do you know where mediascape saves the album art by default? I thought I had found the folder in Astro "albumthumbs" so I deleted all the stuff in there but all the album art is still there. Any help or ideas is greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones