• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MLB.TV, MLB At Bat App Help (video)

seagood3

I have the MLB app for my Nexus 10 and the playback is horrendous. It is probably the most disappointing aspect so far as I am generally pretty happy with my N10. I checked the playback during Spring Training and it was pretty solid, now it is choppy, it skips, slows down, speeds up, extremely grainy.

Is anyone else having success with the App? I have a GS3 and it works perfectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the MLB app for my Nexus 10 and the playback is horrendous. It is probably the most disappointing aspect so far as I am generally pretty happy with my N10. I checked the playback during Spring Training and it was pretty solid, now it is choppy, it skips, slows down, speeds up, extremely grainy.

Is anyone else having success with the App? I have a GS3 and it works perfectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No help, seagood3. Just wanted to let you know I'm seeing reports similar to yours by users of higher resolution devices.

I'm wondering if you'd be willing to look around and try other MLB apps out there in Play Store. There are several.

No help, seagood3. Just wanted to let you know I'm seeing reports similar to yours by users of higher resolution devices.

I'm wondering if you'd be willing to look around and try other MLB apps out there in Play Store. There are several.
Thanks for the quick response, unfortunately I don't think any of the other apps provide live streaming video. This is a great app when it works correctly. Unfortunately it did not have any problems last year when viewing on an iPad. Still love my N10, but wish there weren't these hiccups.

I 100% agree seagood. However, I am very pleased with playback on my GS3. The app maker had better do an extreme update sooner rather than later!

I have the same experience with MLB At Bat on my Nexus 10. The playback speed seems to go between slow and fast, but never realtime. Horrendous. It works fine on my Galaxy Nexus and MLB.TV works fine on my PC, Samsung TV, Xbox 360, and Roku.

Thanks for the quick response, unfortunately I don't think any of the other apps provide live streaming video. This is a great app when it works correctly. Unfortunately it did not have any problems last year when viewing on an iPad. Still love my N10, but wish there weren't these hiccups.

It appears to be more of a bug with the app running on the Nexus 10 than it is the Nexus 10 creating the issue. I would write a quick something to MLB.TV devs to see if they can take a look at it and improve upon any lingering issues users are having with this particular device.

Start sending Surveys
If you checked no more, remove and reintall atbat to enable the survey every time you watch a game and stop it in Nexus 10 - a grey device.

--- Response from mlb support about atbat and* Nexus10 non compatible device issue:
---
Dear MLB.com Mobile User,

We appreciate your feedback and we will share it with our development team.* Due to the amount of Android devices on the market, we are unable to test each and every handset or tablet against the At Bat application.* In order to ensure the best possible experience with At Bat and live/archived video, we maintain a list of known compatible and incompatible devices link which is a useful reference if you

Back
Top Bottom