• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mmmmm 100 DX's...

HalfFrozen

Android Enthusiast
Just called my Local VZW store and was on hold for about 30 mins, the guy answered and was literally talking so fast I had to say slow down man! lol

He said go online and you can pre order them now, and get it by Monday, but if I came in he said they just got 100 DX's in stock, so right now I am trying not to overexcite myself, but damn.

Just called my Local VZW store and was on hold for about 30 mins, the guy answered and was literally talking so fast I had to say slow down man! lol

He said go online and you can pre order them now, and get it by Monday, but if I came in he said they just got 100 DX's in stock, so right now I am trying not to overexcite myself, but damn.

Nope can't do it online yet

I still don't see how to pre-order it online. Where did he say you should go?

EDIT: I checked the PDAs and Smartphones sections and didn't see anything.

Just got off the phone with a CSR and she said that it WAS up for about 10 mins but they had to take it down because they got a whole mess of people with preorders.

Maybe it will be up again, just have to refresh the page every 10 mins now. lol

Just got off the phone with a CSR and she said that it WAS up for about 10 mins but they had to take it down because they got a whole mess of people with preorders.

Maybe it will be up again, just have to refresh the page every 10 mins now. lol

I wonder if they are going to cancel all those pre-orders.

Would've been real awesome to get in on that but their online system doesn't let me use my upgrade. Luckily I'm 1st in line for my BestBuy pre-order.

Yeah, I mean if they sell out of 100 while I am in line with no preorders, then I am looking pretty good right now. lol

Darn why can't I get lucky with something like this? My local VZW stores won't even let me see the sample phone :(

hmmm, well i wonder what they're expecting to happen on the 15th... : / if they can't handle preorders for 10 minutes, i'm a little worried about ordering online on launch day.

Out of curiosity, do you live in a major market, like a big city or something? That is a good sign if your local store has a hundred of them in stock.

Went to my local store (smallish town ~40,000) and when I asked about stock... they two reps looked at each other and then said.. "its first come first serve"

Back
Top Bottom