• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mmo for the Admire

MMO like World of Warcraft? No.

A game with a lot of people? Sure.
I began playing "Rage of Bahamut" a few days ago. It's very similar to Yu-Gi-Oh but with monsters more akin to Magic! The Gathering. The graphics for this game are simple, but elegant.

The game has a few issues, particularly some lag and a few crashes; but if I had to guess it's our hardware a and less the software.

It's free and can be a game you play every hour, a couple times a day, or once a day. [I don't recommend the last.] In some ways it's alot like any other game you play with friends - it has an energy bar that will have to replenish, but fortunately it's not a long wait.

If you give it a try, play through the tutorial and when it asks you for a referral code, I would appreciate if you used mine: xqm73681 - we will both receive 100,000 rupies and a rare card.

TL;DR: "Rage of Bahamut" is a good game with a few bugs and glitches. It's very similar to Yu-Gi-Oh! If you'd like, download it and play through the tutorial and at the end use my referral code "xqm73681" and we can both receive a good boost.

Yeah there's "Pocket Legends". I tried it and, it's alright I guess if you're into MMO's. But it was kind of childish :/

there's pocket legends (as previously mentioned) which is an mmorpg. if that too "childish" for you there is also a game called star legends which is a scifimmo. and there Is dark legends which is currently not available on Samsung admire (or any arm v6 or lower devices) but the developers are working to increase comparability on it. I've put them on scale from lowest maturity to highest.

Back
Top Bottom