• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MMS Problems.

Spritey

So since replacing the Sense Messager app with the AOSP one, I haven't been able to send MMS messages. It just stays on "Sending" indefinitely.

So I figured this must be a problem with the AOSP app, so I download GoSMS and try sending a picture through it.

It didn't work either.

So something else is keeping my phone from sending MMS messages. Any tips?

Running MidnightRom.

I cannot send or receive any mms messages. The text portion of the message goes through but the attachment never makes it.

I Have to ask. You do have data turned on and have an active 3g connection/good signal correct?

a quick fix would be using go sms pro. inthe important tips section of settings you will find a box for deleted native sms. check it. all will work through go sms. hope this helps you

Were you able to send mms with the original application? If so just extract it from a stock rom and reinstall it.

If running midnight Rom you may want to read the forum in all things root. There may be a solution. If not ask the developer he should be able to help. May want to try to wipe and reflash the Rom

Back
Top Bottom