• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MMS Stuck on downloading

money15

Android Enthusiast
My phone (SuperrROM B11 Jb) seems to always get stuck when trying to receive a picture message say if i'm on the phone and one comes through it will never download, tried updating profile, is there anyway to force the download or fix this problem thanks

thanks bc....i knew it wasnt rom because it has always happened to me....yesterday i was talking on the phone and got three messages and then they were stuck and wouldnt download tried to reboot and still nothing.....It doesnt seem too rare for me lol...happens all the time...seems like there would be a way to force it instead of texting the person back and saying "hey can you send that again" lmao

My phone (SuperrROM B11 Jb) seems to always get stuck when trying to receive a picture message say if i'm on the phone and one comes through it will never download, tried updating profile, is there anyway to force the download or fix this problem thanks

Try updating your profile. It updates the /carrier partition that includes all the mms goodies. Be sure to back up first because the 2 times I have done it it wiped my data.

Back
Top Bottom