• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mobile Network Settings

TattierPub

Android Enthusiast
Ok so I'm playing with the Hero and under mobile network settings, mode of operation you have 3 choices, Hybrid, EVDO only and 1X only.

Does anyone know what Hybrid is? It's the default selection. Will selecting EVDO only help with battery life?

Ok so I'm playing with the Hero and under mobile network settings, mode of operation you have 3 choices, Hybrid, EVDO only and 1X only.

Does anyone know what Hybrid is? It's the default selection. Will selecting EVDO only help with battery life?

i believe hybrid would be looking for 1X or EVDO

Thats what I was thinking as well Chris.
BTW, is the site still really slow or is it just me?

yeah its really slow i couldnt even get on my phone earlier today. probably cus of a bunch of people joining esp since a lot of people got their hero today.

i love how there is a few people signing up for the forums so they can complain...

but anyways on a positive note ill get mine soon so we can chat on gtalk

yeah its really slow i couldnt even get on my phone earlier today. probably cus of a bunch of people joining esp since a lot of people got their hero today.

i love how there is a few people signing up for the forums so they can complain...

but anyways on a positive note ill get mine soon so we can chat on gtalk

Looking forward to when you get yours.

Back
Top Bottom