• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Mobster's Rom with Mirage Kernal?? (few questions)

Piznick64

Android Enthusiast
first off, is it possible? its a stock ICS rom isn't it?

2nd off im confused on how to install it, or even to download it

3rd, is it true duel core (on) and single core (off)

does it work with krtnal turner

whats the best setting for balance, (battery life, and performance)

1.) Yes I believe it would work. MobsterRom is ICS based, So there shouldnt be an issue here.

2.) The download link is here. move the .zip file onto your SD card and boot into recovery and flash the zip like any other.

4.) Yes, All kernels work with Kernel tuner. The functions inside may vary between kernels.

3 and 5.) I am not sure. I havent used it that much yet, So I cannot answer these.

pay attention to MiRaGe OP. He stresses first time flash should be done with Flash Image GUI and there is a Mpdecison_delete zip you want to flash in your recovery. Also he recommends No-frills CPU Control for his kernel. Again read his original post. I have used his kernel on Harmonia for almost 3 weeks now. 0 issues. battery life better than butter toast, which I had right before.

pay attention to MiRaGe OP. He stresses first time flash should be done with Flash Image GUI and there is a Mpdecison_delete zip you want to flash in your recovery. Also he recommends No-frills CPU Control for his kernel. Again read his original post. I have used his kernel on Harmonia for almost 3 weeks now. 0 issues. battery life better than butter toast, which I had right before.

i rread his post a few days ago i never flashed any of that before

well i wasnt sure if it would work with mobsters or not

I haven't tested myself but it was reported to be working. This means it at least boots. If you want/decide to try, don't forget saving a nandroid backup before that.

I haven't tested myself but it was reported to be working. This means it at least boots. If you want/decide to try, don't forget saving a nandroid backup before that.

it works fine for me battery life is a little better not much tho i did order a new battery

Back
Top Bottom