• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MOD][UPDATE][b_randon14's Triumph Tweak Mod v1.2]

Alright hey make sure you redownload because I forgot the way I had it set up it uses my root method and if you had superuser it would mess with that. I'm reuploading it right now but I removed the link for now so now downloads it. I'm so use to using my root method because I don't like superuser!

Yup exactly. But hey everyone the link is bakup and it doesn't mess with your superuser.apk or su binaries. Just the tweak mods, so I should mention you need to be rooted!

Trying this now, making backup as I type this.

**EDIT**

Everything installed fine, however I dropped to 1X, and no signal bars here at home now, I used to get 3G, and at least 1 bar, I will let it run through tomorrow, and see what I get.

**EDIT2**
Now I have the old market. and keep getting FC's on the market

**EDIT3**
Well I manually updated to the new market, and everything is good, I just used Nav, and and I can tell you that the compass is MUCH better, and Nav seems to be working better too

Yeah I will make one with the thunder build prop.

Basically I will need to know where I can run init.d scripts from and if the partitions are mounted the same. I need to flash cm7 eventually and see how its setup!

Yeah I will make one with the thunder build prop.

Basically I will need to know where I can run init.d scripts from and if the partitions are mounted the same. I need to flash cm7 eventually and see how its setup!

Or you know I could do it because I was bored ;-)

I've tested this on my own phone with no issues let me know how it goes. however use it at your own risk!

original mods by b_random14 (tweak mods) and Jollyroger87 (thunderprop)

I just merged them with notepad++ and tweaked the install script for credits =D

Let me know if either of you want me to change anything!

^.^

-Wobble The Hutt

edit: or you beat me too it >.< feel free to compare notes

Attachments

Or you know I could do it because I was bored ;-)

I've tested this on my own phone with no issues let me know how it goes. however use it at your own risk!

original mods by b_random14 (tweak mods) and Jollyroger87 (thunderprop)

I just merged them with notepad++ and tweaked the install script for credits =D

Let me know if either of you want me to change anything!

^.^

-Wobble The Hutt

edit: or you beat me too it >.< feel free to compare notes

This is compiled for stock only I assume?

Btw brandon I believe cm7 init.d is
/etc/init.d/

yeah well it should work with any 2.2 rom and i know it works with the umph kernel and deodex'ed 2.2 roms as well(be kind to your phone, use the oddball, the stock kernel boots at 1.9ghz untill setcpu dials it down! >.<)

Back
Top Bottom