• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Mod-wip) list of mods

exgenmeikoj

Android Enthusiast
So I have been constantly been working and learning on porting. This cause ITs a great feature to have. I know there are exposed modules that already implement this feature with less hassle but I ketp finding the xposed framework to be buggy and makes our device sluggish.

Anyway on to the juicy parts. In order to continue using mods from me you will need to have my Sig check disabled installed. (If you don't know what it is go and google it. ) you will find the Sig check in my aosp topic in the second post at the bottom. You can flash it in recovery or copy it your self.

The reason I do it like this is cause I would have to sign each system apk with the touch wiz key which will take to long so instead I am doing it like this.

This post is a work in progress as the mod isn't finished I need a little help from you devs/coders out there with smali files. Along with 15 libdroid toggles to be implemented I want to see some Roms cooking for this little beast. I have both compiled but having trouble with a few things

If anyone has a good mod they want or need help please post here.

The list will go like this.

(Android.policy.jar)
music skip mod -smaling errors-
Back to kill mod -n/a-

(SystemUI.apk)
15 toggles - 23 toggles -implemented but force closing due to all cast share force closing -

2 layout panels 4.2 quick settings
One layout for notifications
One layout for toggles.
And maybe a app panel for favorite apps.

(Sec settings.apk)
-ink effect- -11 colors working-
Implement a hex color changer and have any color for lock screen effect

Aosp lock screen. -implemented but force closes.-

Muiltwindow -turned on but flashbarservice force closes which causes all other apps to stop working

P.s A lot of the mods on here are made compiled finished but don't work anymore. Between my job and my new born baby its a hassle to get any me time.

Back
Top Bottom