• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Monkey boy

:D :D

BTW, it's "Nights," not "Knights," "in White Satin"--although the latter does lead to some interesting visuals. :thinking::D

Although I've always visualize Knights in White Satin a.k.a rebel southern clans members riding horses. But in hindsight I should have known from a British group they wasn't talking about that entity.:D

OT: We can do that @MoodyBlues?
I'm new to this Premium stuff.
Do what? Check a member's usage? Sure, just select their name in a post they made, or where someone has referred to them, like this: @Rico ANDROID

Depending on how you're accessing the site, the results may be different. I'm using Chrome on Android, and it brings up a brief profile of the member; in the top, right-hand corner it shows how long ago they were last seen.

Damn health issues, damn them! :oops:

My feelings exactly.

If there's a great concern about the reasons of his absence, I'm not sure if this go against the site policies but a moderators can try contacting him through his email account connected with this site to see how he's doing:thinking:

Last edited:
We can all speculate on what's going on with him but it would be a good idea to try contacting him to see what's going on would be the best remedy.

If there's a great concern about the reasons of his absence, I'm not sure if this go against the site policies but a moderators can try contacting him through his email account connected with this site to see how he's doing:thinking:

We don't have access to that information.

Back
Top Bottom