• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Moto G Boost update to lollipop - now no network?

I woke up one morning to find I had a pending software update from Boost Mobile. I made sure I was connected to WiFi and that my phone had a complete charge and was plugged in. Everything updated and lollipop was installed but now I have zero service. It won't find/connect to any network. Has anyone had this issue? Is there a way to fix it? I actually bought a new LG but hate it... I want my old Moto G back!

Was your Moto G completely stock? Not rooted or even boot loader unlocked? I know it's out of warranty now, but maybe Boost can help you out; take it into a store and see what they can do.

Sent from my Moto G XT1034 using Tapatalk

Completely stock. Not rooted or boot loader unlocked... I actually did go to the Boost store and Best Buy... they were all completely stumped :) It still works for surfing WiFi but that's it. Glorified paperweight

Sorry to here that. They couldn't check APN out get into the hidden menus to check on radio or anything like that?

Sent from my Moto G XT1034 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom