• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Moto G XT1028

ChibiWolf

Is it possible to use this phone with other carriers using sims? How do you get to the sim card trays when they are covered in the back of this model? Is it possible to unlock with sims or do I have to flash?

Is it possible to use this phone with other carriers using sims? How do you get to the sim card trays when they are covered in the back of this model? Is it possible to unlock with sims or do I have to flash?
The XT1028 is Verizon, right? It's a CDMA only phone and is locked to Verizon. You MIGHT be able to use it on a Verizon MVNO (not sure what they are but you might know) but you definitely won't be able to use it on T-Mobile or AT & T (or any of the MVNO's that operate on their networks) since they are GSM networks.

Sent from my Moto G XT1034 using Tapatalk

The XT1028 is Verizon, right? It's a CDMA only phone and is locked to Verizon. You MIGHT be able to use it on a Verizon MVNO (not sure what they are but you might know) but you definitely won't be able to use it on T-Mobile or AT & T (or any of the MVNO's that operate on their networks) since they are GSM networks.

Sent from my Moto G XT1034 using Tapatalk
So I can't unlock it?

Back
Top Bottom